Yes, government incentives are still available in all states and territories in Australia and they are quite generous. Depending on the system size, you can receive up to $4000 upfront. We can also help you with submitting the rebate application and make the process is hassle free for you.
Our panels capture the sun’s energy, channel it through discreetly placed wires to an inverter where it’s converted to electricity to power your home. When your solar power system produces more power than you need, it feeds the power back into the electricity grid and your retailer will pay you for it.
Today, solar costs less than traditional electricity coming from dirty coal. Whether you choose to pay as you go or purchase the system we assure you that it will be one of the best financial decisions you’ve made. We offer a range of financing options, which makes going solar simple and affordable. The most popular option is No Deposit & No Interest with payments starting from as little as $29/week.
No. The panels are tested to withstand hail. A hail test is conducted with a ball bearing (golf ball size) at 82 km/h directed at 11 impact locations. Hail damage is more likely to affect roof tiles than solar panels. For your complete peace of mind, we only use Clean Energy Council Approved Electricians. This means the system is covered under your house insurance policy without increasing your premium. In the unlikely event that your solar panels get damaged in an “unusual” storm, they will be replaced under your policy without costing you a cent.
The answer is no. Your solar system’s going to go down, too. The reason why is because of safety concerns. The utility company requires your solar system to be shut off when their grid goes down. If they have guys working on the utility lines while your solar system is producing a live feed, they could get shocked and electrocuted. If you regularly experience breakdowns, we recommend a home battery system
It’s huge! The average Clean Energy solar power system will offset 178 tons of CO2 over 25 years. That’s like avoiding 590,000 km driving, planting 10 football fields full of trees or eliminating 80,000 Kg of burned coal.
We get it. You might not stay in your home for the next 25 years. And that’s okay. If you move, we’ll be there to help transfer your solar power system to the new owners. All our warranties are transferable and this will increase the value of your property and will make it easier to sell. In a small number of cases our customers wish to relocate the solar system to their new home and we can help with this as well.
Here’s the reality…solar doesn’t work for everyone. Unless you use a minimum amount of power every year and have a rooftop clear of shade, solar may not make sense to you. We’ll find out quickly by reviewing your power bills and inspecting your property, including the roof. Another reason we are offering a free pre-site inspection is to do with our strong Ethical Policy. Rather than give you a price over the phone and upsell you on the installation day, as most solar companies do nowadays, we prefer to provide you with all the information needed and a NO HIDDEN COSTS quote, so you can make an informed decision.
The majority of our clients are experiencing savings between 50-90% of their current electricity bills. We are one of the very few companies in Australia who are guaranteeing the output of the system. In the majority of cases, our clients are recouping the initial investment within 3 years. It depends on a few factors such as roof space and daily consumption habits. Speak to one of our friendly solar experts and they will customise a system for your needs.
Quality and reliability are 2 of things we are most proud of. We only use Tier 1 products. Tier 1 solar panels are the highest standard of panels available in the world. They only come from vertically integrated manufacturing companies, which means every stage of the manufacturing process is quality controlled. The Tier 1 Inverters we use have the highest ratings in the world and are designed for Australian conditions. To receive a detailed free quote, speak to one of our friendly solar experts.
• With a Tesla Powerwall 2 you can:
• Store excess solar production during the day for use at night.
• Select time of use tariffs (TOU) to buy power at off peak rates when it’s cheaper.
• Provide backup power to your home in case of a blackout.
• Sell energy back to the grid at peak times for a premium rate.
• Disconnect from the grid totally.
Tesla Powerwall uses advanced Lithium-Ion technology.
Powerwall 2 can be integrated with existing and new PV installations. However, you may need a battery ready inverter in addition to your existing solar inverter. Speak to one of our solar experts to see if your system is suitable.
Our systems come with blackout protection so if there is a power outage the batteries can continue to power your home until the problem is fixed or the sun comes up.
Your savings will depend on a number of factors including your location, electricity rate and daily use. For more specific details, please speak to one of our solar experts.
Yes! We offer a range of financing options, which makes purchasing a Tesla Powerwall 2 simple and affordable. The most popular option is with No Deposit and payments starting from as little as $59/week.
5 Simple Steps to Solar
1. Contact Us - Fill in the enquiry form or call us on (07) 3848 1060 and speak to one of our friendly solar experts.
2. Solar Consultation - We will talk to see if solar is right for you and create a free quote tailored specifically to your roof and energy usage.
3. Design & Installation - Once you give us the thumbs up, our CEC Accredited Master Electricians will design and engineer the optimal layout of solar panels for your roof. Their goal is to maximise your energy savings with minimum aesthetic disruption. In most cases, the installation is complete in one day. Once finalised, we explain how your system works and how you can monitor it simply and easily using your smartphone.
4. Rebates & Approvals - We will submit the connection approval and the government rebate application on your behalf to make this process hassle free for you.
5. Enjoy Solar! - You can start enjoying life without any more shocking electricity bills.
GET STARTED HERE