Home Battery System
Join the Clean Energy revolution and maximise your solar savings with Tesla Powerwall 2! Tesla Powerwall 2 stores solar energy for when you need it, including blackouts. Its slimline design and scaleable capacity combined with its powerful performance gives you the benefits of energy storage for years to come. As Australia’s largest solar battery supplier, Tesla has the certifications and proven safety you would expect from a trusted brand. Create a zero emission lifestyle whilst saving money from day one.
- Australian friendly capacity: 13.5kWh capacity will cover most Australian families’ power requirements during the evening.
- Flexible installation: Wall mounted or floor mounted, stack Powerwall units to power homes of any size.
- Touch-safe: Touch safe for the entire family with no live wires or bulky vents.
- Durable design: Water resistant and dustproof enclosure for installation inside or outdoors. Sleek design that makes it architecturally friendly.
- Affordable: The most affordable home battery in terms of cost per kWh, Powerwall economically meets the daily energy needs of most homes.
- Long Life: Liquid thermal control system regulates Powerwall’s internal temperature to maximize battery performance in any climate.
- Stay connected: Monitor your solar energy use in real-time and receive alerts when Powerwall is preparing for cloudy or severe weather.
- Backup power: Can provide emergency backup when the power goes down.
Starting from only $59/week
Tesla Powerwall is the most advanced lithium ion battery system that allows you to store excess solar energy during the day and use it at night. Ideal for residential use, Powerwall also provides backup power in the event of a blackout. It was designed to help you maximise your solar savings and achieve a more independent energy lifestyle.
With a Tesla Powerwall 2 you can :
- Store excess solar production during the day for use at night
- Select time of use tariffs (TOU) to buy power at off peak rates when it’s cheaper
- Provide backup power to your home in case of a blackout
- Sell energy back to the grid at peak times for a premium rate
- You can disconnect from the grid totally
Powerwall 2 measures 1150 mm (L) x 755 mm (W) x 155 mm (H), and weighs 120kg. It can be installed mounted on the wall or on the floor, indoor or outdoor.
Tesla Powerwall uses advanced Lithium-Ion technology.
Powerwall 2 can be integrated with existing and new PV installations. However, you may need a battery ready inverter in addition to your existing solar inverter. Speak to one of our solar experts to see if your system is suitable.
Our systems come with blackout protection so if there is a power outage the batteries can continue to power your home until the problem is fixed or the sun comes up.
Your savings will depend on a number of factors including your location, electricity rate and daily use. For more specific details, please speak to one of our solar experts.
Yes! We offer a range of financing options, which makes purchasing a Tesla Powerwall 2 simple and affordable. The most popular option is No Deposit & No Interest with payments starting from as little as $59/week.